Welcome to the Williamsburg Animal Clinic website!
What to Expect – Your Visit
We treat dogs, cats and exotics. Click here to learn more about what to expect during your visit!
What to Expect – Surgery
Click here to view information about what to expect if your pet is admitted for surgery.
Unfortunately, we must perform a systems check every morning and cannot open prior to 9:50am. Please stay warm and travel accordingly.
Dear Valued Client,
We have been closely monitoring the rapidly evolving developments related to the corona virus. Our highest priority is the health and well-being of our patients and staff; we would like to let you know the precautions we are taking at this time:
- First, we’re responding to the most updated reports from the CDC and from state/local government agencies.
- We have significantly increased the frequency of cleaning of our facility, with particular attention to counter tops, exam tables, door handles, chairs and all points of common contact.
- We are asking our staff to stay home if they are unwell
- We are asking clients if they have a cough, cold, fever and/or have recently traveled to China, Hong Kong, Italy or Iran, or have been exposed to someone potentially infected with the Corona Virus, please contact their primary care physician or local emergency room for an evaluation.
- If your pet has recently traveled outside of the USA please inform our office prior to scheduling an appointment.
At WAC, we are committed to keeping our facility as clean and sanitary as possible.
Some helpful reminders for all of us:
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly and always before eating or drinking. Wash for at least 20 seconds with soap and water and use a hand sanitizer to kill germs.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth and face with unwashed hands.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or tissue. If you use a tissue, dispose of it in the trash immediately.
- If you have cold and flu symptoms or are feeling unwell, please stay home.
We are dedicated to providing a safe space for you and your pets and will continue to monitor this developing situation closely and comply with recommendations and instructions from our local and state health departments.
Please see the link for more information: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/guidance-law-enforcement.pdf
Williamsburg Animal Clinic
760 Grand Street
Brooklyn, NY 11211
Phone – (718) 302-2420
Fax – (718) 302-2425