Services & Staff
We offer hospitalization for certain conditions; the length of the treatment or care needed will determine if we can admit your pet. We recommend you contact us for visitation hours as they change daily.
Unfortunately, we do not hospitalize over the weekend, we currently do not offer 24/7 care. In some cases, it may be recommended that your pet be transferred to an emergency or 24 hour facility for further care. Travel directions and medical records will be provided.
SURGERY: We require all surgery patients to be fasted from 11pm the night before the procedure unless otherwise informed. Failure to withhold food and water as instructed prior to admitting your pet for surgery can be dangerous; for those reasons we will reserve the right to cancel your pets procedure.
Please take the time to fill out our Survey
- Dr. Orlando Diaz DVM, CEO
- Dr. Naomi Ueda DVM, Associate Veterinarian
- Dr. Dinah Russell DVM, Associate Veterinarian
- Dr. Jonathan Perez DVM, Associate Veterinarian
- Cinthia Farao, Practice Manager
- Jessica Ramirez, Assistant Manager
- Belinda Ramchatesingh VT, Head Technician
- Edgar Melendez VT
- Adelice Mendez-Hernandez VT
- Janiece Almodovar Sr. CSR
- Maria Perez, CSR
- Karen Fuentes, Veterinary Assistant
- Rosemarie Collins, Veterinary Assistant
- Karina Valadez, Veterinary Assistant
- Amber Delgado, Veterinary Assistant
- Wellness Exams
- Heartworm prevention
- Fecal Exams
- Flea and Tick Preventative
Walk-ins for sick patients are allowed (Please Call)
- Exams and Treatment
- Digital X-ray
- In-House Surgery
- Ultrasound by Appointment only
- Emergency care
- Medication compounding (by order only)
- International Heath Certificates
Patients coming in for a procedure can now be dropped off at 9:30 am.
Your pet must have received a pre-approval from a WAC veterinarian and have an estimate prior to the drop-off date.
Please stay warm and travel accordingly.
760 Grand Street
Brooklyn, NY 11211
Phone – (718) 302-2420
Fax – (718) 302-2425