COVID Concierge Service
Williamsburg Animal Clinic is now offering Curbside Concierge Service for our clients and patients. As we continue to try to keep our patients healthy, we ask that you help us by staying 6ft away from staff and other clients at all times. Our Curb Side Concierge Service will operate as follows:
- For safety reasons, ONLY WAC Staff and approved vendors will be allowed in the clinic (this includes the waiting area).
- Communication with clients will be by phone, e-mail or video.
- Clients with a pet appointment, please call the clinic upon your arrival.
- The history and payment for the exam will be taken prior to the visit by phone; receipts will be e-mailed.
- Unfortunately, clients cannot be present for exams or treatments.
- Once you have checked in (by phone) please stand 6ft away from the entrance to allow social distancing space for the staff to meet you at the entrance.
- ALL cats must be in carriers – NO Exceptions
- Please refrain from sending personal items: Blankets, towels, toys, leashes, collars, etc.
- Estimates and Treatment plans will be handled by phone and e-mail.
- Surgical estimates will be given via e-mail and a deposit may be required prior to surgery.
- Updates and discharge instructions will be given by phone or e-mail.
- Medications and written instructions for surgery patients will be provided at pick up.
- All questions for any visit must be asked by phone or e-mail.
- Advance notice and payment will be required for all prescriptions, including food.
- Appointment lengths will vary; you will be notified of the appointment length during confirmation.
If you are unwell and have symptoms of respiratory illness (coughing, sneezing, shortness of breath, fever) and/or have had contact with a potentially infected individual, we will be happy to reschedule your pets appointment. Please follow hand washing, and hand sanitizing recommendations and avoid touching your face, sneeze/cough into elbow or arm.
Urgent Care approved pet symptoms:
Vomiting, diarrhea, ingestion of a toxin (chocolate, rat poison, human medications), sneezing with nasal discharge, seizures, collapse or weakness, trouble walking/ dragging limbs or unsteady gait, abnormal or trouble breathing, blue tongue or gums, lethargy, scratching ears or skin excessively, squinting or discharge from eyes, straining or unable to urinate in or outside the litter pan, straining to deficate, wound (bite, cut, abrasions) bleeding, blood in stool, rabies vaccine, puppy/kitten vaccines.
We recommend holding off on routine care at this time: Annual exams, heartworm testing, nail trims, ear cleaning or anal gland expression. However, if your pet is coming in for a scheduled urgent care visit, please discuss these services during the confirmation of your pets appointment.
Unfortunately, we must perform a systems check every morning and cannot open prior to 9:50am. Please stay warm and travel accordingly.
760 Grand Street
Brooklyn, NY 11211
Phone – (718) 302-2420
Fax – (718) 302-2425